Wet Brush has launched the Custom Care Haircare Collection, a new line of premium quality tools that appeals to professionals and consumers alike. The collection of specialty styling tools was designed to address individuals’ unique hair needs, allowing for a more personalized approach to styling.
“We received a lot of positive feedback when we launched the Wet Brush Thick Hair Detangler,” explains Marina Binichis, Global Executive Vice President Marketing & Innovation at Beauty by Imagination. “There is clearly a strong desire for brushes that accommodate a range of hair types, both from stylists and consumers. People are looking for personalized solutions for an array of hair textures, from fine to coily hair, so it was a natural progression to come out with the Custom Care Haircare Collection.”
Each brush from the Custom Care Haircare Collection features an ergonomically advanced design with an EasyGrip™ handle for fingers to rest comfortably while also providing ultimate control, even when hands are wet.
The line includes seven brushes to address every hair type — ranging from thin to curly and textured hair.
- Pro Thin Hair Brush ($13.99): Super-soft synthetic boar bristles gently detangle and help style thin to fine hair.
- Pro Customizable Curl Detangler ($16.99): Specifically designed for 2A-3C curl types, this brush is made with nylon bristles to easily detangle curls without pulling or shedding. It comes with two sizes of bristle rows–thick and thin–to easily remove, add and customize — so you can create your own unique bristle formation.
- Pro Jumbo Rake Comb ($9.99): Designed for all curl types and hair lengths, this comb with elongated teeth gets right to the roots to gently detangle even the densest of curls. Its teeth are also chemical- and heat-resistant.
- Pro Thick Hair Detangler ($13.99): This brush is made with the same IntelliFlex® technology of the Original Detangler but has a unique cluster pattern of bristles to detangle thicker hair with ease and less breakage.
- Pro Smoothing Brush ($14.99): Designed for curly hair, this brush is made with synthetic boar blended bristles to add shine and distribute natural oils throughout the hair. It can be used to create a multitude of styles on both short and long hair.
- Pro 4-in-1 Edge Styler ($14.99): Created for textured hair, this dual-ended comb allows for detailed styling versatility. Its innovative toothbrush design with nylon bristles, plus a sectioning pick with both fine and wide teeth, help to style edges, fringe, and fly-aways all with one tool.
- Pro No-Snag Rotating Comb ($12.99): Designed for coarse coils, this comb features rounded teeth that rotate 360º to help reduce hair tugging in troublesome tangles. The dual-length teeth allow it to get closer to the roots for easy detangling on the densest of curls.
A selection of the Wet Brush Custom Care Haircare Collection will be available on Ulta.com and in Ulta stores in September, while select products are available at Salon Centric. The collection retails from $10-$17.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.