As businesses struggle to get back to normal in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, one of the challenges is making employees and customers feel comfortable spending time in the indoor environment. Consumer-grade air purifiers typically remove larger particles like dander and pollen but are unable to neutralize smaller pathogens, and there’s not many accessible commercial options available.
We recently learned about AiroDoctor, an industry-first, medical-grade, four-stage filtration system that has been scientifically proven to eliminate more than 99% of all tested viruses, including human coronavirus. Each free-standing unit uniquely combines a pre-filter, activated carbon filter and HEPA H13 filter with a UVA LED photocatalytic titanium filter to destroy even smaller particles than the best HEPA filter alone.
- Has earned classification as an FDA Class II Medical Device
- Exceeds the air purification recommendations of the CDC guidelines for hospital environments
- Covers 2,150 sq ft per unit – roughly the size of an average U.S. home
- Cleans quietly with a maximum noise level of 55dB
- Uses no environmentally harmful UVC light or ozone
- Requires no installation or HVAC integration – it’s plug and play
- Can sanitize hair salons and other corporate environments
- Costs $3,995 per unit – one-fifth the price of other commercial air purifiers
Because of the increased risk of infections in closed environments, next level sanitizing technology is an important consideration for businesses. Learn more About the new AiroDoctor here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.