Artist Connective Member Luis Miller stays booked and busy, traveling between Fabio Scalia Salon in New York City’s Soho neighborhood and Melrose & McQueen in Atlanta serving his clientele. He’s always looking for new tools to add to his station, and lately, he’s been reaching for Olivia Garden’s new Titanium+ion™ High Performance Professional Curling Iron.
The company — known for its brushes — just introduced this curling iron based on feedback from a “dream team” of stylists.
As Miller mentions, the curling iron:
- Has dual heaters that allow for quicker heating time, even heat distribution and temperature recovery.
- The titanium barrel is safe for all hair types and ultra smooth for snag-free styling.
- The ceramic ionic-coated clip helps create a smoother curl, eliminating static and controlling frizz.
“Who wouldn’t love all those things?!,” he asks.
Also, as a Great Lengths ambassador, Miller works with extensions a lot — this curling iron is perfect for those clients as well. Just take Snooki, who came in for a fall refresh — cut, extensions, color and style — and left with the perfect beach wave.
The great thing about the new Titanium+ion™ High Performance Professional Curling Iron is that Olivia Garden thought about stylists when they were designing it. It features plenty of user-friendly features including:
- A unique handle design that mimics the Olivia Garden hairbrush handles, along with an integrated silicone stand on the iron.
- Ridges at the bottom of the cap, which allow you to grab onto it because they don’t heat up.
- An ergonomic thumb rest to minimize stylist fatigue, five temperature settings with easy-access recessed buttons, an auto-shut-off safety feature and a 9-ft swivel cord.
To purchase the new curling iron, click here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.