An all-over base color application using Color Space Hair Color and products creates an Antique Rose.
Natural Level 6
Formula 1: 20 g ZERO Ammonia-Free Permanent Clear + 10 g PRIMARY Permanent Red PUSH Tone + 45 mL 10 Volume ACTIVATE CREME Developer
All-Over Base Color Application
- Section hair into four quadrants. Use BOND Restructuring and Protecting Hair & Scalp Treatment as a barrier cream around hairline for a stain free, clean application.
- Start the application in the back left quadrant. Apply Formula 1 to 1” of new growth, working with diagonal sections from middle parting outwards. Repeat on right back quadrant.
- Next moving to the front right quadrant, section vertically from the top middle parting down toward the ear making sure to apply hair color away from the front hair line. Working away from the hair line assists in keeping the application extra clean. Mirror this on the left front quadrant.
- Immediately after new growth, Formula is applied repeat the application process to apply the hair color to the mid-lengths and ends. Cross check saturation by repeating application, applying from new growth to ends.
- Process for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, shampoo, towel dry, and apply Stop Creme Oxidation Stopper and Cuticle Sealant. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse and towel dry hair. Next apply Bond Restructuring and Protecting Hair & Scalp Treatment. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse, towel dry and move onto style.
Visit Color Space on Instagram
Hair Stylists: @morganroybeauty and @dylansit
Hair Color: @alanamurray_haircolourist
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.